What a whirlwind week. I’ve been to Vegas and back in 2 1/2 days. A bit much actually. On my 4 hour plane ride yesterday I was reflecting on all the things that I have encountered, realized and done for the first time just this week alone.
1. Stayed at my first Hard Rock Hotel.
2. My kids had 2 field trips in one week during Wild Wild West summer camp.
3. Business trip to InfoComm2o1o. What a spectacular event!
4. Lounged in the Vegas Playboy members only nightclub at the Palms. Quite an experience.
5. My husband bought a new water toy for lake fun this summer – a 2-man tube with no seats. Wild ride!
6. I watched the Discovery Channel “Disaster in the Gulf” documentary. My opinion has changed.
7. Spent $210 CASH on taxi cabs because so many of them don’t take credit cards. What?
8. Enjoyed quality time with several co-workers who I don’t often see or have time to get to know.
9. Witnessed a rooftop open to the moon and stars at 53 stories high. Bone-chilling!
10. Felt bones and muscles in my legs and back that I never knew I had after hours working a tradeshow booth.
The world is so full of opportunities to experience new things and become a better, more well-rounded person because of them.
What’s on your list of firsts this week?