It’s just been one of those weeks. Even though it was a short one, things have just been spiraling out of control.
1. new routines at Summer Camp
2. child #1 diabetic roller coaster ride with BGs from 60 – 469
3. child #2 ear infection requiring antibiotics
4. total thunderstorms, hail, rain damage all week
5. 14 year old dog on heart monitors with 2 sets of blood work
6. can’t get ahead of anything at work and I’m traveling next week
Yes, I could go on. But in the grand scheme of things, these are not life threatening. Sometimes it’s just nice to vent, list these all out in an open forum and then begin to realize how lucky I really am. This week:
1. I was able to watch a cool Netflix streaming video with my husband called Play the Game with Andy Griffith. Great life message.
2. I haven’t had to go to the grocery store once for something I forgot.
3. My kids told me I looked like Hannah Montanna this morning before work.
4. My mom and dad are considering getting an iPad and they still use a VCR and do not use the ATM!
5. #1 child’s best friend agreed to attend the American Diabetes Association Camp Independence at the end of June.
Thanks. I feel better already.